12.13.2007

so, here i am. on the interweb.




i decided to start a blog. about food, mostly. i cook a lot.

and now i am baking for the housing works used book cafe on crosby, below houston. super exciting. each week, i make quiches, cookies, scones, and sweet breads (like banana-walnut and lemon-blueberry). but i make tons of other things, and i want to post about them, too. you'll see.

i don't essentially see myself as a blogger, as i barely understand computers in general, but i thought it could be fun. and maybe i will understand some more technology too.

oh, and this is a picture is not of me. it's of one of my favorite people, april. yelena took this weird picture of her with the peanut butter-chocolate chunk cookies last week. it's all disproportioned. i love it.

3 comments:

Lindsey said...

ashley, this is my dream! you're starting a blog, but not just any blog, a FOOD blog. you are my favorite thing ever. i have you bookmarked.

Unknown said...

i like that the only thing in focus in that photo is the sign "donation box"... yeah... i'm an awesome photographer

cmanuel said...

I am so excited to tune in. . . . it will be my only, yet most favorite blog ever!

LinkWithin



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...