7.31.2009

my youth tastes like mayonnaise.

i really wanted egg salad this morning. a lot people do not like egg salad; many HATE it. it has a smooshy texture and mayonnaise and, well, i don't really understand those haters. some of my closest friends are mayonnaise and smooshy salad haters.

luckily, liz likes egg salad, and mayonnaise. and apparently all of the dishes i have made from my youth. this morning, after my corn chip appetizer, we had egg salad sandwiches with carrots and a salad of arugula, basil, bell pepper, and nectarines.

tina's egg salad:
1. boil eggs and then chop.
2. add in some chopped celery, a generous spoonful of mayonnaise, garlic salt, and pepper.
3. mix it up.

i even like it warm. are you grossed out?

i love mayonnaise. i try not to eat too much of it, as it's not really all that good for you. but, my youth tastes like mayonnaise: potato salad, egg salad, and even that super fruit salad. or maybe it's just the food tina made for me. yes.

No comments:

LinkWithin



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...