10.18.2008

today, such a good breakfast.

i woke up way too early today, but the good thing is that i had the kitchen to myself. forever. as i typically do on the weekends, i decided to fry an egg. perfect.
i then cut up some chili peppers that i got from the farmers market. they are, far and away, the hottest peppers that i have purchased since i have lived in new york. i chopped some onion and garlic and sauteed them in safflower oil. i added some black beans. i love black beans with my eggs.
obviously, a meal is not a meal without chips. we have a bag of organic blue corn chips, and i threw a bit of hell on the red salsa over them. (this is the salsa that reminds me of home. tina sent me two jars this week!) i added some carrots for vitamins. and color. as expected, i ate it all. yes, that's a pumpkin next to my plate. yes, that is the fork april stole and gave to me.

No comments:

LinkWithin



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...