- a history of the taco.
- facebook's valuation in burger king whoppers.
- the veggie burgers i plan to make this week.
- a space shuttle food truck. and it's for sale!
- my garden project has a website.
- i am going to be speaking about said garden project at the farm to cafeteria conference.
- you should be watching food curated. seriously. every video rocks.
- and for kicks, the beastie boys's sabotage video with kids in their roles (thanks, blake!):
how will i remember ten meals? i
might do not.
(also, in the time it took to start this post and upload some photographs, i ate a pile of sushi. did i make it at home? yes. it was full of tofu and pickled carrots and cucumbers and i covered it in tamari and wasabi and pickled ginger. oh, and i drank some unfiltered saki. a day without class in the morning, no matter how much work i have, is something special.)
april 20th and 21st. on both of these nights, i watched casey climb rocks. in a competition. it was awesome. and he was so strong (that route was ranked a 12, for those who understand-- i do not). and super adorable. it was like this:
it also meant that i ate in restaurant afterwards on friday and i have no clue what i ate on saturday. i think it was greek fries at the standard. as if that's a dinner.
this is when it becomes a blur. luckily, there are photographs of a few moments of greatness.
1. casey and i grill it up and eat veggie burgers on ciabatta with tomatoes, grilled onions, and avocado. along with some corn. it's the season!
and! on may 3rd, shira and i hosted a "make your own banh mi" party. i have no clue if there are photos but it was delicious (as well as shira's first time making pork--and at least her second with rhubarb crisp!). we'll have to ask her if there are pictures.