i had the student council girls over for dinner, and made a feast. a feast! including, but not limited to (because i can't remember and because i made so many things.):
- spring rolls with peanut sauce.
- pesto pasta salad. cold, with whole tomatoes.
- fruit salad of blackberries, strawberries, nectarines, and apricots.
- hummus and carrots.
- grilled cheese.
- roasted potatoes.
- homemade margherita pizza.
- apple cake. (well, apple cupcakes, tina's recipe.)
and last night, i made the rhubarb-strawberry crumble, as we received 4 stalks of rhubarb in the csa share last week. delicious. and easy.
i love her, that smitten kitchen.