9.10.2010

girls gone wild.

in which lindsey and i talk about candy via gchat. (please understand that is only part of the conversation. i HAD to post it. it's too good. the nerdiest.)


me: one beer
lindsey: ONE beer?
me: one big beer.
lindsey: a growler?
me: if i buy a lot, i drink a lot.
no
like 20 oz
lindsey: like me and ice cream
8:39 PM or me and M&ms
or me and any reasonable crunchy chocolate
me: anyone and m&ms
lindsey: totally
me: those things are addicting
lindsey: they are!
the pretzel m&m's!
me: my parents used to keep big bags of them in the freezer
lindsey: i could eat them by the bucket
me: the regular kind
lindsey: so crunchy salty sweet
mmmm
or the almond ones...
anything except the peanut butter ones. disgusting. really. why do they taste like that? ugh.
plain ones are also great.
8:40 PM me: my mom gave me a bag of the pretzel ones and yelena and i ate them at the bar one night
lindsey: the crunchy rice krispie m*m was evil
me: like children
lindsey: YUMMMMM
me: you have tried so many!!
lindsey: that sounds so good and so nauseating
they have coconut m&ms too
me: eh.
lindsey: they are great!
the pretzel ones are my favorite
me: i like pretzel, peanut, peanut butter. that's it.
lindsey: what else do they have? dark chocolate ones.
me: the plain are my fave.
lindsey: also, flavored ones in "premium" size.
8:41 PM me: oh yes, dark choc.
lindsey: minty, or cherry.
me: the best.
lindsey: i miss the tan colored plain ones
me: me too
lindsey: i'm sad they added blue
me: my absolute favorite
lindsey: mine too
me: i hate blue
lindsey: i voted in the color choice poll
i wanted violet
me: i think i chose purple
8:42 PM i guess violet
i also hate red
lindsey: lol
me: i think they taste weird.
lindsey: i like chocolate as you know, so i think the brown ones are my favorite. the dark brown.
me: but i am sure it is psychosomatic
lindsey: but i don't really care about the color.
8:43 PM me: yes, i like the brown ones, too.
or yellow.
why? who knows?
when we were in middle school, we heard the green ones made you horny
lindsey: have you tried chocolate skittles? i am too scared to try them.
i don't even like skittles normally, so there's little incentive.
me: i almost spit out my beer when i wrote that
lindsey: LMAO

1 comment:

Tina said...

dark chocolate and pretzel m&m's...mmmmmmmmmmgood! my favorites :)

LinkWithin



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...